Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure v1.1
Implementing and Troubleshooting the Cisco Cloud Infrastructure (CLDINF) v1.0 is a self-paced training course designed to prepare you with the knowledge and experience to implement and troubleshooting Cisco cloud infrastructure. The labs give you the knowledge to configure various cloud infrastructure components, such as Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), Cisco UCS Director (UCSD), Cisco UCS Director Bare Metal Agent (BMA), Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus 5500 Series switches, Cisco Nexus Cisco Nexus 1000v and Cisco Cloud Services Router (CSR).
- Describe major components of the cloud infrastructure
- Implement and troubleshoot the computing component in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot the storage component in the cloud
- Implement and troubleshoot the network component in the cloud
- Troubleshoot cloud environments that consist of multiple components
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1500,00 for 1 year of access|