Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions v1.0
The Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions v1.0 course gives you deep-dive training about how to design, deploy, configure, and manage your Cisco® Software-Defined WAN (SD-WAN) solution in a large-scale live network, including how to migrate from legacy WAN to SD-WAN. You will learn best practices for configuring routing protocols in the data center and the branch, as well as how to implement advanced control, data, and application-aware policies. The course also covers SD-WAN deployment and migration options, placement of controllers, how to deploy and replace edge devices, and how to configure Direct Internet Access (DIA) breakout.
Objectives of this course includes:
- Describe the Cisco SD-WAN overlay network and how modes of operation differ in legacy WAN versus SD-WAN
- Describe options for SD-WAN cloud and on-premises deployments, as well as how to deploy virtual vEdge and physical cEdge devices with Zero Touch Provisioning (ZTP) and device templates
- Describe best practices in WAN routing protocols, as well as how to configure and implement transport-side connectivity, service-side routing, interoperability, and redundancy and high availability
- Describe dynamic routing protocols and best practices in an SD-WAN environment, transport-side connectivity, service-side connectivity, and how redundancy and high availability are achieved in SD-WAN environments
- Explain how to migrate from legacy WAN to Cisco SD-WAN, including typical scenarios for data center and branch
- Explain how to perform SD-WAN Day 2 operations, such as monitoring, reporting, logging, and upgrading
This course helps you prepare to take the Implementing Cisco SD-WAN Solutions (300-415 ENSDWI) exam, which is part of the new CCNP Enterprise certification and the Cisco Certified Specialist - Enterprise SD-WAN Implementation certification.
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1000,00 for 1 year of access|