Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services
The Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (SPVI) v1.0 self-paced course prepares you to manage end-customer VPN environments built over a common service provider Multiprotocol Label Switching (MPLS) backbone.
You will complete hands-on labs to reinforce MPLS VPN fundamental concepts, benefits, and classification; MPLS components; MPLS control plane and data plane operations; MPLS VPN routing using Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF); Layer 2 and Layer 3 MPLS VPNs; IPv6 MPLS VPN implementations; IP Multicast VPNs; and shared services VPNs. The course also covers solutions for deploying MPLS VPN crossing multiple service provider domains that improve the use of network bandwidth.
This course helps you prepare for the Implementing Cisco Service Provider VPN Services (300-515 SPVI) exam. By passing this exam, you earn the Cisco Certified Specialist - Service Provider VPN Services Implementation certification, and you satisfy the concentration exam requirement for the CCNP Service Provider certification.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Describe VPN concepts and operation in a service provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 MPLS VPN operations in a service provider environment
- Implement Layer 3 Inter-domain MPLS VPN services traversing multiple service providers
- Implement Layer 3 Multicast MPLS VPN operations in a service provider environment
- Troubleshoot typical issues in Layer 3 MPLS VPN environments
- Implement Layer 2 VPN operations in a service provider environment
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 VPN issues in a service provider network
- Implement MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
- Troubleshoot MPLS VPN solutions for IPv6 environments
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1000,00 for 1 year of access|