Cisco Virtual Wide-Area Application Services v1.0
The Cisco Virtual Wide-Area Application Services (VWAAS) v1.0 E-Learning course that teaches students to understand Cisco VWAAS optimization technologies, protocols, services, functions, advanced features and operation. Learn how to implement, integrate, install, manage and troubleshoot Cisco VWAAS solutions in diverse data center virtualization environments such as enterprise networks and virtual private clouds.
- Understand and describe the benefits and values of WAN application data optimization and acceleration services provided by Cisco VWAAS network services virtualization platform
- Describe the Cisco VWAAS implementation options in Enterprise Data Center office, Branch office and Virtual Private Cloud networks
- Understand how to manage Cisco VWAAS using VWAAS Central Manager GUI and Command-line interfaces
- Configure, manage, monitor and troubleshoot Cisco VWAAS solutions
- Understand Cisco AppNav and configure the Cisco VWAAS AppNav cluster
- Configure VWAAS for using Akamai Connect features and Akamai Connect Servers on Content Delivery Networks
- Understand how Cisco vNAM integrates with Cisco VWAAS to provide traffic optimization metrics and statistics
- Understand how Cisco VWAAS can be deployed on Virtual Private Clouds (VPC)
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Advanced||$1000,00 for 1 year of access|