Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v6.2
Troubleshooting Cisco Data Center Infrastructure (DCIT) v6.2 self-paced course that will prepare you for the Cisco CCNP Data Center certification exam and for professional-level data center roles. The focus of this skills-building, CCNP Data Center training course is troubleshooting of LAN, SAN, Cisco Data Center Unified Fabric, Cisco Unified Computing System (UCS), and Cisco Application Centric Infrastructure (ACI). The DCIT course provides rich, hands-on experience in resolving problems on Cisco MDS switches, Cisco Nexus switches, Cisco fabric extenders (FEXs), Cisco UCS, and Cisco ACI.
- Troubleshoot Layer 2 technologies, such as STP, port channels, vPC, Cisco FabricPath, and FEX
- Troubleshoot first-hop redundancy, routing, and CFS in the data center
- Troubleshoot virtualization solutions, such as OTV, VRF, and VXLAN
- Troubleshoot storage area networks, including Fibre Channel, FCoE, zoning, NPV, and NPIV
- Troubleshoot data center unified computing
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1500,00 for 1 year of access|