Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches
The Implementing Cisco Catalyst 9000 Switches (ENC9K) v1.0 self-paced course introduces you to the architecture, capabilities, and implementation of the Cisco® Catalyst® 9000 switching platform. This hands-on course covers many features of this Cisco IOS® XE platform and describes how to manage devices from a single dashboard called Cisco DNA Center™. You will learn how to use the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family of switches to enable Software Defined Access (SD-Access) and provide end-to-end security and automation with centralized management using DNA Center.
- Review the Cisco Catalyst 9000 switching family, identify the switches’ features, and examine the functionalities purpose-built for Cisco DNA and the SD-Access solution
- Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9300 Series Switch architecture, model types, port types, uplink modules, and components, including power supplies and stacking cables
- Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9400 Series Switches, different modular chassis, supervisor and line card options, architectural components, uplink and power redundancy, and Multigigabit ports
- Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9500 Series Switches, model types, switch components, RFID support, architecture, and switch profiles
- Position the different Cisco Catalyst 9000 family switch model types in the network, and map older Cisco Catalyst switches to the 9000 family for migration
- Examine management capabilities of the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family of switches
- Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family of switches deployed in a Cisco StackWise Virtual environment and an SD-Access fabric
- Describe the new Cisco IOS XE software management, patchability, and graceful insertion and removal (GIR) features on the Cisco Catalyst 9000 switching family
- Describe the scalability and performance features supported by the Cisco Catalyst 9000 switching family
- Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family’s support for security, quality of service (QoS), and Internet of Things (IoT) convergence features
- Describe the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family’s support for cloud hosting and connectivity, along with automation features
- Explore the SD-Access solution fundamentals, deployment models for the Cisco Catalyst 9000 family, and the use of Cisco DNA Center to manage infrastructure devices
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Beginner||$1000,00 for 1 year of access|