Cisco Network Services Orchestrator
Cisco NSO Essentials for Programmers and Network Architects (NSO201) is a self-pace course that introduces you to Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO). You will learn to install Cisco NSO and use it to manage devices and create services based on YANG templates with XPath. This course provides a brief overview of NSO as a network automation solution, as well as an introduction to NETCONF, YANG, and XPath. You will learn about service packages, network element drivers, and Application Programming Interfaces (APIs). The course also covers service creation, device and configuration management, NSO maintenance, NSO options and integrations, and basic NSO troubleshooting.
- Explain the benefits and uses of Cisco Network Services Orchestrator (NSO)
- Install NSO and describe how NSO uses NETCONF and the Device Manager component
- Describe how YANG is used with NSO, create and deploy a service, and explain NSO FASTMAP
- Design and manage services with YANG models
- Perform NSO configuration and basic troubleshooting, and describe the following NSO features: integration options, alarms and reporting, scalability and performance options, and available function pack
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Beginner||$2000,00 for 1 year of access|