Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals v1.0
The Understanding Cisco Cybersecurity Fundamentals (SECFND) v1.0 self-paced course provides you with an understanding of network infrastructure devices, operations and vulnerabilities of the TCP/IP protocol suite, basic information security concepts, common network application operations and attacks, the Windows and Linux operating systems, and the types of data that are used to investigate security incidents. After completing this course, you will have basic knowledge that is required to perform the job role of an entry-level cybersecurity analyst in a threat-centric security operations center.
- Describe, compare and identify various network concepts
- Fundamentals of TCP/IP
- Describe and compare fundamental security concepts
- Describe network applications and the security challenges
- Understand basic cryptography principles
- Understand endpoint attacks, including interpreting log data to identify events in Windows and Linux
- Develop knowledge in security monitoring, including identifying sources and types of data and events
- Know various attack methods, security weaknesses, evasion methods, and remote versus local exploits
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|$1500,00 for 1 year of access|