Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPN Networks v1.0
Advanced Implementing and Troubleshooting MPLS VPNs is a comprehensive E-Learning course that enables you to develop the skills to successfully deploy a complex Multiprotocol Label Switching Virtual Private Network (MPLS VPN) installation and various service overlays. You explore the intricacies of the benefits of an MPLS VPN solution, including intranet, extranet and inter-autonomous system (inter-AS) MPLS VPNs, Multicast VPNs, Quality of Service (QoS) within an MPLS VPN, and Multi-VRF and the best practices for implementing them. In-depth hands-on labs help ensure that you learn the practical skills as well as the theory. AMPLS is offered in a traditional classroom or as an interactive online training delivered over Cisco WebEx conferencing. Both versions are led by the same knowledgeable instructors. The course materials are the same (although minor changes are made to accommodate the online environment), and both versions have the same hands-on labs. AMPLS Online offers the same learning experience as the traditional version with the added benefit of remote access.
Upon completing this course, the learner will be able to meet these overall objectives:
- Identify the components of the MPLS control and forwarding planes
- Troubleshoot an MPLS network using MPLS Operations, Administration and Maintenance (MPLS OAM) tools and features
- Implement and verify advanced Label Distribution Protocol (LDP) control plane features
- Implement and verify intranet and extranet MPLS VPNs to extend a customer network to multiple sites
- Troubleshoot an MPLS VPN
- Scale MPLS VPNs to allow for additional capacity within an MPLS VPN network
- Implement inter-AS VPNs to extend a customer VPN across multiple service providers
- Implement QoS within an MPLS VPN network
- Implement multicast service within an MPLS VPN
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge labs and tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. And gamification features are built in, including earning badges and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Intermediate||$750,00 for 1 year of access|