Cisco CCNA Cloud Certification Training
Understanding Cisco Cloud Fundamentals (CLDFND) v1.1 is an Associate-level E-Learning technical course in the curriculum for the CCNA Cloud certification. It is designed to provide students with the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities (KSA) to perform foundational tasks related to Cloud computing. It teaches the characteristics and deployment models of a Cloud network.
Upon course completion, students will be able to:
- Describe common cloud characteristics
- Describe and Identify the cloud service models
- Describe and Compare cloud deployment models
- Identify cloud deployment decision factors
- Identify and Illustrate key features of UCS
- Define server virtualization
- Describe network architectures for the data center
- Identify infrastructure virtualization
- Analyze and Identify storage provisioning concepts
- Describe and Compare the difference between all the storage access technologies
- Describe and Compare various reference architectures for converged infrastructure
This new Cisco self-paced course is designed to be as effective as classroom training. Course content is presented in easily-consumable segments via both Instructor Video and text. Interactivity is enabled through Discovery Labs, content review questions, and graded Challenge Labs and Tests. This makes the learning experience hands-on, increasing course effectiveness, and provides students direct feedback on how well they have mastered the material. Gamification features are built in, including earning badges, achievements, and a leaderboard, to encourage better performance.
|Intermediate||$1200,00 for 1 year of access|